Terms and Conditions
• Rates published on the Hotel Casona 1914 website are valued per night of stay.
• Promotional or special rates are valid only when booking online www.hotelcasona1914.com
• Published prices are in US dollars (USD)
• The rates shown include 12% VAT.
• Room rate details are correct at time of publication and are subject to change without notice. However, there will never be detriment to the client when a reservation has already been made.
• Reservations can be processed online www.hotelcasona1914.com or through our WhatsApp +593 969067921
• The hotel requires reservations at least 24 hours before your arrival.
• Reservations are considered confirmed only with a Guarantee Deposit or by confirmation via email or WhatsApp.
• You can advance the payment via credit card, PayPal, or pay at the hotel upon arrival.
• Doubts regarding reservations are not settled automatically, but individually with a response within 2 business days.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
• Check-in or entry time is no later than 2:00 p.m. (Write us if you require additional time)
• Check-out or departure time is at 13:00 a.m. (Write us if you require additional time)
• Not needed
• A credit / debit card it’s not required to set up a reservation.
• Payments should be channeled to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you provide credit card details, we will make confidential use of such information for the sold purpose of processing your payment.
• No Deposit Guarantee is required (includes room rate, VAT and service fees) at the time of confirming your reservation.
CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS AND NO-SHOW POLICY
• Confirmation of change to a reservation is subject to room availability.
• Any reservation canceled or modified 3 days or less before arrival generates a penalty of one night plus taxes.
• Hotel Casona 1914 reserves the right to charge your credit card with a cancellation fee equal to the number of nights reserved.
• Hotel Casona 1914 reserves the strict Right of Admission.
• Some of the services within the Hotel are free while others require a minimum fee. Please confirm when booking or contact us in order to avoid confusion.
• The hotel is Pet friendly
It is not allowed to enter the Hotel with the following:
• Pillows, sheets, duvets, or other bedding.
• Electrical appliances and / or equipment for heating and / or cooking.
Hotel Casona 1914 reserves the right to remove and / or confiscate any of the aforementioned items if found in any room immediately without prior notice and to charge you for the costs incurred to take that action.
Guest Behavior, It is expected that the behave in an orderly and acceptable manner at all times and not disturb the enjoyment of other Guests. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your reservation and the reservation of your group members if we come (acting reasonably) to consider your conduct as a violation of this clause.
Conduct that we consider reasonably inappropriate include, but are not limited to:
• Inappropriate levels of noise or disturbances.
• Drunk or rebellious behavior.
• Any behavior that seems offensive to other Guests or collaborators.
• All our guests must be registered at reception or use QR code in the rooms.
Visitors not registered at the reception are not allowed in the rooms.
If there is an extra person in the room, the value of the occupancy will be charged to the client’s account and will represent one night’s room, From 10:00 pm onwards, if a single room is occupied by two people, the value of a double room will be considered regardless of the departure time of the second guest or visitor.
If you wish to extend your stay, contact reception 24 hours in advance.
• The hour of silence and rest begins at 22:00 and ends at 06:00 am the next day.
At all times we will act reasonable in making any determination under this clause.
In the event that we cancel your reservation, you will be forced to leave your accommodation immediately. You will be responsible for any damage or loss caused by you or a member of your group. Full payment for any damage or loss must be paid prior to your departure. If you are unable to make the payment, you will be responsible for the fulfillment of any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against us as a result of your actions together with all expenses we incur in pursuing any lawsuit on your against.
Our obligations to you end when the reservation is terminated. We will have no obligation to reimburse you for lost accommodation and we are not responsible for expenses or costs incurred as a result of termination.