Reach the route of the Incas! 💪😎
This October 30 and 31 , 2021
👉Trekking in the moors of the Sangay National Park, admire the majesty of the Ecuadorian Andes and fill yourself with adrenaline in this archaeological site, the best preserved in Ecuador, with an area of approximately 45 km. The section begins in the Achupallas parish and ends in the Ingapirca ruins. An experience that you cannot miss. 😜😎
PRICE PER PERSON: $115
10% PROMOTION FOR COUPLES
* For registrations up to tree days before departure. Payment will be made in cash, deposit, bank transfer.
Difficulty trekking: low
Physical state: medium.
Climate: Quite variable due to the altitude and ecosystem conditions as we cross the Andean moor.
– Roundtrip transportation Alausí – Achupallas – Alausí
– All meals are included for two days.
• Delicious country breakfast
• Exquisite mountain lunch
• Country dinner under the stars
– Native guide and support staff.
– Pack mules for camping equipment and extra equipment
– Entrance to Ingapirca.
– Instructions via Zoom.
WHAT TO BRING
MANDATORY personal biosafety equipment
– 1 KN95 Mask
– 1 KN95 replacement mask
– Antibacterial gel
– Alcohol disinfectant spray
Camping equipment. IF WE DO NOT HAVE THEM, WE WILL PROVIDE THEM, AT AN ADDITIONAL COST. Communicate in advance
-Carp 3 stations
-Sleeping -8 Degrees
• Sneakers with traction for trekking (Sole shoes forbidden)
• High warm socks
• Warm warmer pants 1st. coat (No jeans).
• 2nd waterproof pants. cap
• Warm bus 1st. cape (Polartec type)
• Warm sweater 2nd. cap
• Windbreaker with hood 3rd. cap
• Neck scarf or scarf.
• Ski mask
• Thermal waterproof gloves
-Sweets or panela.
– Nuts for the road
-Medication in case of taking it.
• Food Utensils (Spoon, plate, glass).
• Personal hygiene equipment.
• Replacement clothes (shoes, dry socks, pants, sweater, clothes can be left on the bus)
• Head torch.
• Rubber boots and waterproof clothing. (Essential)
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RAINCOATS, BRING A WATER PONCHO
• Trekking poles (optional)
• Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
City where activities start: Alausí
Departure date: Saturday October 30.
Return date: Sunday October 31st.
Meeting time: 06:00 am at Av. 5 Junio
Departure time for the route: 08:00 am.
Return time from the route: 16:00 pm
Trail Agency and Summit & Volibrí.
Contact: +593 95 878 584